Monday, March 21, 2011

Queso Pizza

Queso Pizza
My bracket is almost completely busted. Booo. I’m still counting on Ohio State and KU to make it to the final two. Since, they are basically all I have left at this point. ROCK CHALK.

This weekend was another one for the books! We spent Friday through Sunday in various regions of Houston visiting family and friends. On the way back to Austin yesterday I found myself deep in thought (and thanks!) for how amazingly fortunate I am to finally have found such a good group of friends. The relationship we all have further demonstrate how unfortunate it was I didn’t get that in college. I had them in high school, I had them in LA, and finally, I have them in real life.

Another heartwarming comparison between the good times in LA and the present is this totally rad party mix I made for the trip. For realz people, Chris said this was the best mix CD I’d ever made. I have to say it’s still second in my heart to the UTLA Mix, but it is by far greater than anything I’ve done in awhile. I’ll burn you a copy upon request, but for your listening pleasure. Go check out these songs real quick. LOVE.

Glitter – Ghostland Observatory
Pumped Up Kicks – Foster the People
Houdini – Foster the People
Helena Beat – Foster the People
No Comply – A Studio
Young Blood – The Naked & Famous
Where Not to Look for Freedom – The Bell Brigade
Till the World Ends - Britney Spears
My Body – Young the Giant
The Cave – Mumford & Sons
40 Day Dream - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Sick of You - Cake
Heads Will Roll – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Say Hey – Michael Franti & Spearhead
Shake it Like a Monkey – Dave Matthews Band
Santeria - Sublime
Sail - AWOLNATION
Dog Days Are Over – Florence + The Machine
Feel Good - Gorillaz


No comments: