Thursday, August 18, 2011

IMDBing

On Sunday, during our flight home, I started reading the Hunger Games and have loved Part 1. Don’t tell me what happens! I hope to finish it this weekend.

You should know this by now, but they’re making a movie out of it.

As with The Help, I didn't want to know the cast of the movie until I finished the book. Um, kind of hard to do when you're reading the book this far behind the rest of the world. When the topic came up at girls' night last night, I couldn't help but listen.

And then today, IMDB it to check out the full cast.

Lenny Kravtiz as Cinna!?! Whaaaat!

No, but I actually really like Lenny Kravitz. Fly Away was definitely one of those songs I would record on a cassette tape while listening to Mix 93.3 after school. Oh, and then when he showed up to totally rock out with that guy on Oprah? Watch this, it is so, so, so cool. Hopefully I haven’t already linked it. Whatever, worthy of repeating.

ttp://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Rockstar-Lenny-Kravitz-Surprises-Fan-Video Click here and watch!

So right, the rest of the cast. Meh, whatever. I’m not far enough along in the book to know who everybody is or how significant they are yet. I do think Woody Harrelson will be amazing. Not quite the physique I would have picked for Haymitch, but aren't they both always a little bit drunk?

So while I was IMDBing the movie, I followed the links from Elizabeth Banks. Do you see what I see? Are you kidding me?

Actually... as shameful as it is, I will so, totally, see this movie. I still haven't seen Something Borrowed. And by now there's The Help and Crazy Stupid Love luring me to the movie theatres. What, go to a movie? Nonsense, there's reading to do!

...says the film major.

No comments: