Friday, September 23, 2011

Pinterest!

People, if you haven’t already, then pluuueeease jump on this bandwagon NOW. Somebody “pinned” the following, and I couldn’t agree more.
So, join. Pin stuff. Let’s all get productive and creative.

Speaking of productivity, I’m going to be super crafty this weekend and finally finish/start a ton of projects I’ve had sitting in my craft nook for months. Cooking? Sewing? Painting? Reading the latest issue of GQ? Here we goooo.

And maybe I’ll leave the house once or twice (even though it’s supposed to go back to 97 degrees) to check out the Pecan Street Festival and Austin Museum Day. I’ve been to both of these events for the past 3-4 years, and although I love, love, love, them, I think I’m still recovering from all the crowds at ACL last week.

So, cheers to the weekend. And the 87 degree sunshine that awaits me during my walk to get yogurt after work. And to watching The Wire. And to my 11pm soccer game tonight...
Must. Not. Fall. Asleep.

No comments: