Friday, November 2, 2012

Easier Than Pie Halloween Treats

How was your Halloween?

At work, we invited all the kiddos up to the office to trick-or-treat from cube to cube. Seeing kids in their costumes on Halloween is one of my favorite things ever.

It's probably against some kind of OSHA compliance to post photos of other people's children on here. Darn. I actually stole the idea from Chris' office, (who I think stole it from AMD) so we always come home and talk about what costumes were popular that year. Spiderman, princesses, and ladybugs seem to be the top picks.

I made these two super easy treats for the kiddos and my coworkers. Thought I'd share.

First, for our dessert potluck, I made these Witches Brooms.
Reeces PB Cups and Pretzels

Then, for the kids to put in their Halloween bags:
Spider Attack!
I both ideas on Pinterest, and repinned them right away. I have lots of pipe cleaners and googlie eyes left over from the Reinbeers last year. These took me no time at all to create and the kids loved them!

Last night I stayed up way to late making togas for Chris and me to wear to the Texas Renaissance Faire this weekend. Photos to come.

1 comment:

kleighwigley said...

Witches brooms! Perfect! and googly eyes left over from reinbeers! Agh I miss you and our craft nights. It's really hard to get proper crafty things here, so I am so glad I can live vicariously through you and your crafts! hah