Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Holidays

I have several half-finished blog posts, but have been swamped with work and studying these past few weeks. I'm taking the PHR exam over MLK weekend, so it's time to seriously get my study on and pass the test. Within the past two days, my knuckles have started hurting from typing so much. However, the holidays are upon us. I get tomorrow off work. Christmas is on Tuesday. It's almost time to relax a little bit and see Les Miserables. SO. EXCITED.
So, before it's all over, I want to wish you all a wonderful holiday! Enjoy your homes, families, friends, televisions, books, crafts, or whatever you're into as of late.
I'm back at work on the 26th, and will post my annual Favorite Things and framily video (hopefully) later that week.

1 comment:

kleighwigley said...

Yay!! Merry Christmas to you, Chris and Khyra!! Miss you all. I can't wait to see holiday pictures and the Framily video!