Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Welcome Back Life

Dear remaining blog readers,
I’m back. I finished my exam Saturday afternoon.
Status: Pass
Since Saturday afternoon I’ve spent almost every free moment bike riding outside. Sorry rest of world, Austin was 70 degrees and sunny all weekend. The disadvantage to the beautiful January weather is horrible cedar allergies. Friends, I am suffering. The backs of my eyeballs have never been this itchy. Woe is me.

And as a reward for all the hard work I’ve done this past month, I bought a rolling pin!
Last night I listened to Jack Johnson and made Christmas cookies. Then while the cookies cooled, I also made dinner! The stress from the exam was seriously prohibiting my ability to succeed in the kitchen, so last night I made one of the best meals I’ve cooked in a long time. Recipe and picture from Health-Bent. If you like sweet potatoes, I highly recommend this deliciously healthy meal.
Chris got home from work in time to pick his own pizza toppings. Thus leaving my potato with not nearly enough sausage. Note to self: next time, make more toppings.

No comments: