Saturday, June 14, 2014

we come running



I was stressing out for silly reasons.
Stressing out about things that were out of my control.
I'm continually reminded of how hard it is to know what other people are thinking or what they're going to do.
Somethings really should not be as difficult as they are.

So it seemed like a good idea for me to commit to something.  To commit to myself.  To have control over something.  To focus on something that's 100% me and not for anybody else.

Another half marathon...

Two months later, training has been going pretty well.

  • Finishing a 3 mile run in under 30 minutes BEFORE WORK.
  • Running 7 miles then biking to work = I am awesome.
  • Biking to work along the lake is the perfect start to a day.
  • On Friday I did 9.2 miles in 1.5 hours and got to work from home.  It was a great day.
Chicago in the summer is unlike anything else ever.

No comments: