Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Thailand Part 17 - Last Full Day in Railay

Saturday, March 21st

Despite our very late night, I woke up bright and early, in typical Jane fashion, ready to start my day. Why, breakfast on the lanai surrounded by monkeys? I think I will.

monkeys (and humans) loved to climb that cliff
When the other girls woke up they wanted to hike to this hidden lagoon swimming hole. I was a little disenchanted by Kimber's guide capabilities, so opted to stick around the pool/beach while the others explored. In retrospect, I probably should have gone with them.
at the top of the view point

all of Railay

the girls swimming in the lagoon
I was chillin' while they were trekkin'.
They were very ready for a swim when they got back from their trek.
That night we went back to the three bars in Railay to hang out with our fire dancer "friends" and make the most of our last night together.
watching the Muay Tai boxers

"where is Kimber?"


No comments: