Despite some crazy people wanting me to continue the blog even though I'm home in Kansas not doing anything nearly as exciting as in LA, this will be my last entry until the I graduate and move out and yata yata yata.
And like I was taught in elementary school, when you finish something you are proud of, it is a good idea to reflect on your work.
Therefore (and more for my own enjoyment than anybody else's) I present the Best and Worst of my semester in LA.
Top 10 Best Moments:
10. Getting to work on Moonlight.
9. The scavenger hunt. From driving around LA with Jon to leaving Magic Castle at 12:30am.
8. The progressive confusion due to the progressiveness of the Progressive Dinner
6. Every time we ever went to Lubtitch. Specifically seeing Kevin from the office, the time Sarah came, and that first time.
5. The entire concept of Lisa France.
4. San Diego from start to finish.
3. Eating Yogurt World. Plain, Strawberry, Pineapple, granola, captain crunch, 2 blackberries, lots of mango, and one brownie bite.
2. Roller blading along the boardwalk.
1. The unexpected re-ride on Space Mountain.
And... the worst. Which are now pretty hilarious.
10. Spending all day Sundays doing homework, having to do homework in general, having to go to class after work on Thursday, having to go back to music class Monday night.
9. The guests on Leno
8. Saddle Ranch
7. Getting a B from Kerew.
6. Scott, Shane, Jon, Aaron, and Ben losing money in Vegas.
5. Not getting to eat a Sprinkles cupcake because it was closed the time we went there.
4. Being sick in Laguna Beach.
3. When Lauren was in town for Spring Break and Hot Dog on a Stick was closed.
2. Forgetting my ID like an IDIOT when we went to The Well.
1. That night after LOST when I said I wanted to go home.